High Efficiency Airfoil Fan
The HAF High Efficiency Airfoil Fan is designed for applications with clean air and high pressure. Typical applications include forced draft on fluid boilers, dryers, solvent recovery systems, moisture blow-off, product cooling, and recirculation systems.
The HAF is built with a heavy-gauge, all welded, high efficiency, non-overloading airfoil wheel, and is provided on all sizes and arrangements.
Sizes (wheel diameters)
- 25 to 82 inches (635 mm to 2,085 mm)
- Airflow to 160,000 CFM (271,800 m3/hour)
- Static pressure to 50 inches w.g. (12,430 Pa)
- Suitable to 23,000 FPM tip speed
- Pressure to 30 inches w.g.(7,460 Pa)
- Suitable to 27,800 FPM tip speed
- Pressure to 40 inches w.g. (9,950 Pa)
- Suitable to 29,700 FPM tip speed
- Pressure to 50 inches w.g. (12,430 Pa)