Tubeaxial Fans are designed to handle a wide range of requirements, from general ventilation to process air supply. The mounting flexibility makes it an ideal choice for many industrial and commercial applications. Units are available as direct or belt driven, with steel or aluminum wheels that are fixed or adjustable blade pitch.
Vaneaxial Fans are designed for applications where large volumes of air are required at moderate to high pressures. Direct and belt driven models, with fixed and adjustable blade wheels, are available. The tubular design and high wheel efficiency provides maximum performance while using minimal space.
- Spark Resistant Construction (Type A, B and C)
- High Temperature Construction
- Reverse Flow Configuration
- High Moisture Modification
- Swingout & Clamshell Construction