Commonly Used Fans for Hospital Applications
- BAIFE – Induced Flow Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, Airfoil
- BCIFE – Induced Flow Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, Backward Inclined
- BCRD – Centrifugal Roof Exhauster, Downblast, Belt Driven
- BCV – Backward Inclined Utility Set, Belt Driven
- BSI – Square Inline Centrifugal Fan, Belt Driven
- DSI – Square Inline Centrifugal Fan, Direct Drive
- EPFN – Plenum Fan, Airfoil Wheel, 9 Bladed
- EPLFN – Plenum Fan, Commercial Duty, 9 Bladed
- EPLQN – Plenum Fan, Commercial Duty, 12 Bladed
- MPLFN – Plenum Fan, Modular, 9 Bladed, Insulated
- MPLFS – Plenum Fan, Modular, 9 Bladed, Non-Insulated
- MPLQN – Plenum Fan, Modular, 12 Bladed, Insulated
- MPLQS – Plenum Fan, Modular, 12 Bladed, Non-Insulated
- QCLB – Low Pressure Mixed Flow Fan
- QFE – Fumehood Mixed Flow Exhaust Fan
- QIFE – Induced Flow Mixed Flow Exhaust Fan
- TCLB – Tubular Centrifugal Inline Fan, Belt Driven
- TCVX – Vaneaxial Fan, Adjustable Pitch Blades
- TFE – Fumehood Inline Exhaust Fan
- THD – Hooded Tubeaxial Roof Ventilator, Direct Drive
- TUD – Upblast Tubeaxial Roof Ventilator, Direct Drive
- TVIFE – Induced Flow Mixed Flow Exhaust Fan, Direct Drive
Your Partner in Fighting Covid-19
We are here for you. At Twin City Fan, we are stocking up for filter applications in overflow hospitals to be fully prepared to meet the needs of this global pandemic. As an essential business, we are committed to remaining open and ready for business by operating all our manufacturing facilities throughout the country to rapidly respond to healthcare customers’ fan orders for COVID-19 projects.
By offering one of the most comprehensive industrial and commercial lines of fans in the air movement industry, we are able to manufacture our fans quickly for countless purposes including:
Field Hospitals: Our Model DSI, Model DCV and Model BCV fans are used to create a negative pressure in the rooms. They are commonly combined with a HEPA filter component.
Urgent COVID-19 Project Fans Already Shipped
– Bowling Green Medical Center – an urgent replacement fan for an isolation room was ordered on a 5-day QuickShip program. They were grateful that we were able to provide this essential equipment.
– A Minneapolis hospital where rooms tested positive with COVID-19. Our equipment will be used to create negative pressure in the patient rooms. These fans will be combined with a HEPA filter system.
– Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA – an application in an isolation room related to the coronavirus. We supplied a Model BCV Utility set on a 5-day QuickShip coming out of Mitchell.